William Hill Poker Rakeback
written by: John
William Hill Poker is an established online poker room with a long history of lucrative promotions and bonuses. One of the best ongoing promotions at William Hill Poker is their VIP scheme, which acts as a comprehensive rakeback program. Each time a pot is awarded in a cash game at William Hill Poker, a small portion of it is taken by the house. This fee is known as rake. As the name implies, the William Hill Poker rakeback program allows players to get a portion of their rake back in their accounts.
William Hill Poker's Rake
William Hill Poker will charge a 5% rake on every pot awarded at the site. A pot containing $40, for example, will be subject to a $2 rake, while a $10 pot will have 50 cents subtracted from it. William Hill Poker also enforces a maximum rake on each hand, and this maximum is dependent on the number of players at the table, the betting structure, and the stakes. Examples of this are as follows:
- In a fixed limit game with stakes between $2 / $4 and $30 / $60, the maximum rake is $1 for 2 players, $2 for 3-4 players, and $3 for 5-10 players.
- In a fixed limit game with stakes above $50 / $100, the maximum rake is $2 for 2-3 players and $5 for 4-10 players.
- In a pot limit or no limit game with stakes between 10 cents / 20 cents and 25 cents / 50 cents, the maximum rake is $1 for 2 players, $2 for 3-4 players, and $3 for 5 to 10 players.
- In a pot limit or no limit game with stakes above $25 / $50, the maximum rake is $2 for 2-3 players and $5 for 4-10 players.
William Hill Poker will not charge a rake higher than $5 under any circumstances.
William Hill Poker Rakeback Program
When you sign up for a real money account with William Hill Poker and start to play ring games, you'll earn points for participating in raked hands. These points will accumulate quickly, and they are used to determine your VIP level. A higher VIP level will give you a bigger points multiplier, allowing you to accumulate points at an even faster rate. You can save up these points and spend them for cash rewards - the direct equivalent of rakeback.
A few examples of cash rewards and their respective point requirements are listed below:
- $5 for 7,250 points
- $20 for 24,000 points
- $100 for 100,000 points
- $1,500 for 750,000 points
- $15,000 for 5,200,000 points
- $100,000 for 32,000,000 points
- $250,000 for 76,500,000 points
According to this table, you can earn more money for each of your points when you save them up and spend them in a larger lump sum. Although the larger prizes may initially seem out of reach, it's important to remember that the highest VIP level will reward you with a 750% points multiplier, which is a major advantage of the William Hill Poker rakeback program.