Poker 770 Download
written by: John
The Poker 770 software offers several unique playing features that make it easier for new players to become acclimated to playing online poker. From social tools like chat boxes to convenience features like quick seat selection, the Poker 770 software stands out above the crowd. Not only is Poker 770 easy to use, it is also easy to download and install and is compatible with any operating system through the Instant Play option.
How to Download the Poker 770 Software for Windows
- 1. Visit the Poker 770 website and click on the Download link.
- 2. When prompted to, select to save the installation program to your computer, preferably in an area where you can find it again such as the desktop.
- 3. The download will take just a few minutes. When it is complete, begin the installation process by running the installation software.
- 4. Before you will be allowed to download the Poker 770 software you will be required to read the terms and conditions and agree to them.
- 5. At the beginning of the installation process, the program will ask you to select an area in which to save the Poker 770 software.
- 6. Once the installation is finished, players will be able to access the Poker 770 software immediately and also register for an account if they have not already done so.
Mac and Linux Users
There is no downloadable option readily available for Mac and Linux. However, all players can access the Instant Play section of the Poker 770 web site regardless of the operating system being used. The Instant Play option allows players to access the Poker 770 software directly from an Internet browser using a Flash plugin. Therefore, it is important that you have an updated version of Adobe Flash and a Flash enabled web browser. You will also need to turn off your popup blocker, as the Instant Play site will launch in a new window.
System Requirements for Windows
The following specifications are necessary in order to properly run the Poker 770 software:
- A PC or high-end laptop with Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Visa or Windows 7 operating system
- The equivalent of a 400MHz Pentium processor or better
- A minimum of 128MB of RAM
- A 16-bit high color screen or better with at least 800X600 resolution
- A minimum of 30 MB of free hard drive space
- An Internet connection of at least 56k or higher
- Optional sound card and speakers or headphones